Have your child take their first steps to being the next hockey superstar! CAN/AM Hockey is offering a clinic in Lake Placid, New York.
Join us this summer and introduce your child to the great game of hockey in a fun environment.
In our Tyke Clinic your child will learn skating skills, edges, balance, holding a stick, shooting the puck and more! Enjoy 5 days, Monday-Friday of 1.5 hours of ice with an additional 60 minutes of off-ice where we will introduce fun games and teach them the fundamentals of the game!
This program is open to all skill levels as we will group the players by skill level while they are on the ice. Have your child learn from the best.
- One and a half hours of ice daily (Monday-Friday)
- Sixty minutes of off ice hockey related games, shooting gallery, and team building
- Official CAN/AM Hockey Camp jersey
- Individual CAN/AM Hockey activity book
- Special Camp Gift
- Certificate of accomplishment
- Lots of fun!