Resident Camp Package Includes:
- 12 hours of on ice instruction beginning Thursday evening and ending Sunday morning.
- 2 hours on-ice Thursday evening.
- 4 hours on-ice Friday divided into two 2-hour sessions.
- 4 hours on-ice Saturday divided into two 2-hour sessions.
- 2 hours on-ice Sunday morning.
- Daily Power Skating Sessions with focus on developing balance, agility, and speed.
- Individual on-ice instruction including stick handling, passing, receiving, and shooting.
- Position specific training for forwards & defensemen including offensive and defensive zone play, face-offs, scoring techniques, power play, and penalty killing.
- Individual video feedback and instruction.
- Instructional small area games and scrimmages to emphasize and implement new skill development.
- Interactive lectures on strategy and play-making.
- “Techniques and Tactics” off-ice sessions to set the foundation for on-ice skill development.
- Stretching and Flexibility Sessions.
Additional Package Details:
- 4 days 3 nights accommodations at the Crowne Plaza Lake Placid Resort (June) and the Golden Arrow Lakeside Resort (October).
- Meet and Greet Reception Thursday evening.
- Friday & Saturday Breakfast and Sunday morning pre-practice snack.
- Friday Dinner.
- Saturday Evening Banquet.
- Official Personalized (Name and #) CAN/AM Home and Away jersey and matching socks.
- Team photo.
- CAN/AM Camp souvenir.
- Camp Workbook to supplement your training and to help you continue to improve throughout your season.
- Optional recreation includes activities such as visiting the Olympic venues, biking, hiking, tennis, water sports, and golf!
Day Camper Package includes all of the above except accommodations, daily breakfasts, and Friday Dinner.