Resident Camp Package Includes:
- 12 hours of on ice instruction beginning Thursday evening and ending Sunday morning.
- 2 hours on-ice Thursday evening.
- 4 hours on-ice Friday divided into two 2-hour sessions.
- 4 hours on-ice Saturday divided into two 2-hour sessions.
- 2 hours on-ice Sunday morning.
- Plus two goalies-only sessions (Friday and Saturday).
- Daily Power Skating sessions to enhance agility in movement, recovery, mobility, and foot speed.
- Develop individual skills such as stance, movement, angle play, rebound control, and puck handling.
- Learn save selection and technique. Learn exactly how to read, react, and even dictate what happens during an offensive attack.
- Understand breakaway concepts and techniques. Know when to come out and how far, how quickly to back up, what visual cues to look for and what saves to make.
- Video Feedback to analyze individual skill development.
- Actual game playing experience during your team’s scrimmages and small area games.
- Very limited space. Signup early.
- Personalized lectures centered on the goalie position and your questions. Topics covered: advantages and drawbacks of goaltending styles, goalie responsibilities, pre-game preparation, in-game focus, regrouping after a goal, learning from and bouncing back from a bad game.
- “Techniques and Tactics” off-ice sessions to set the foundation for on-ice skill development.
- Stretching and Flexibility Sessions.
Additional Package Details:
- 4 days 3 nights accommodations at the Niagara Falls Marriott Gateway Hotel.
- Meet and Greet Reception Thursday evening.
- Friday & Saturday Breakfast and Sunday morning pre-practice snack.
- Friday & Saturday Lunches.
- Saturday Evening Banquet.
- Official Personalized (Name and #) CAN/AM Home and Away jersey and matching socks.
- Team photo.
- CAN/AM Camp souvenir.
- Camp Workbook to supplement your training and to help you continue to improve throughout your season.
- Optional recreation includes activities such as visiting the the Falls on the Maid of the Mist, wine tours, Marine Land, and golf!
Day Camper Package includes all of the above except accommodations, daily breakfasts, and Friday Dinner.