|Niagara Adult Camp - Skaters
|The best week of your summer!
Our Camp offers the best instructors, staff and programming that you will find! Our camp location, Ridley College is perfectly situated to maximize your camp experience. With programs for players and goalies, individuals and families, consider making CAN/AM a family vacation this summer.
July 14-20 - All Levels
July 21-27 - All Levels
In Niagara, Ontario you have the option to create a Parent/Child experience during the week of your choice. To register, you must complete separate applications for each adult and child. Once you submit the applications, please contact our office at 800.678.0908 to confirm your participation in the program.
To celebrate our new Canadian location, CAN/AM is paying your taxes in 2013, saving you 13% when you sign up for our new Niagara camp - an average savings of nearly $200 per resident camper!
Resident Camp Package Includes:
- 21 ¼ hours of on ice instruction beginning Sunday evening and ending Friday evening.
- 1 ¾ hours on-ice Sunday evening.
- 3 ½ hours on-ice Monday-Friday divided into two 1 ¾-hour sessions.
- Two optional 1-hour ice sessions to provide individual practice on a specific skill.
- Daily Power Skating Sessions with focus on developing balance, agility, and speed.
- Individual on-ice instruction including stick handling, passing, receiving, and shooting.
- Position specific training for forwards & defensemen including offensive and defensive zone play, face-offs, scoring techniques, power play, and penalty killing.
- Individual video feedback and instruction.
- Instructional small area games and scrimmages to emphasize and implement new skill development.
- Team Meetings with video analysis of games.
- Personalized lectures centered on the goalie position and your questions. Topics covered: advantages and drawbacks of goaltending styles, goalie responsibilities, pre-game preparation, in-game focus, regrouping after a goal, learning from and bouncing back from a bad game.
- “Techniques and Tactics” off-ice sessions to set the foundation for on-ice skill development.
- Seminars on pre-game stretching, nutrition and game preparation, hockey sense and the mental game.
- Stretching and Flexibility Sessions.
Additional Package Details:
- 7 days 6 nights accommodations at Ridley College at single occupancy.
- Meet and Greet Reception Sunday evening.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner daily.
- Friday Evening Banquet and Closing Ceremonies.
- Official Personalized (Name and #) CAN/AM Home and Away jersey and matching socks.
- Team photo.
- CAN/AM Camp souvenir.
- Camp Workbook to supplement your training and to help you continue to improve throughout your season.
- Optional recreation includes activities such as visiting the Hockey Hall of Fame, golfing, and sightseeing!
Day Camper Package includes all of the above except accommodations and daily meals.